Monday, December 10, 2007

Journey Through Acts (Acts 9)

Read - Acts 9

My Key Verse - Acts 9:15 But the Master said, “Don’t argue. Go! I have picked him as my personal representative to non-Jews and kings and Jews.

My Reflection - How many times have you or I had God tell us something and we gave excuses of why we couldn't?

Here is Ananias arguing with God about Saul. Now, I don't blame him. Saul was the bad guy here. Going and killing Christians. I would have said the same thing. I kind of like how he put. You can't be serious.

Reality check here. God is the one that sees it all. He sees the beginning and ending of it all. He told Ananias to the point, "Don't argue. Go!"

When God has the plan, He is going to make us able to accomplish every task He assigns. We always have millions of excuses but making Him Lord of our lives means obeying when He says GO.

My Prayer - Lord, as you give me direction let me be quick to respond with yes Lord. Give me the courage to do whatever assignments you may have for me.

No comments: