Saturday, December 1, 2007

Journey Through Acts (Acts 1)

Read - Acts 1

My Key Verse - Acts 1:7 He told them, “You don’t get to know the time. Timing is the Father’s business.

My Reflection - It always seems like God doesn't move on our time. Me? I always want it right now. If I'm hungry and I need to it, I head over to my favorite fast food spot and get it right then. If I'm thristy, I hit the convenience store and get something. Only problem is, when it comes to God...He doesn't move on my time.

I'm in a financial problem, where's God? I need healing, where's God?

I'll tell you where He always is, right on time. God transcends time and space. He sees what we need and when we will need it. Not only that, but He sees even further up the road. Only thing about all this is that it's not the time I want Him. I always think that God moves on His time and that time usually stretches me. It stretches my faith and trust in Him. Over the past few months I truly don't know how we have made it. I only know that God has been there at the right time and with exactly what we need.

My Prayer - Help me to be patient...help my faith to stay strong. When I'm under the gun and I need it right then, help me to have the faith that I need.

No comments: