Thursday, December 6, 2007

Journey Through Acts (Acts 5)

Read - Acts 5

My Key Verse - Acts 4:38-39 “So I am telling you: Hands off these men! Let them alone. If this program or this work is merely human, it will fall apart, but if it is of God, there is nothing you can do about it—and you better not be found fighting against God!”

My Reflection - What is it that God has laid on your heart to do for Him? Whatever it is He is for you. So often so many people don't do anything for fear that it is not God.

I say go for it. You have a vision for helping teens...go for it. You feel God has laid it on your heart to plant a church...go for it. You feel like starting a home bible study...go for it. I could go on and on.

I'm saying go for it. That is what faith is all about anyway. You can set and let your questioning of whether on not it's of God stall you into doing nothing.

If you see the need and have a passion for it....then go for it. God is the one who lays up those desires on your heart. And know this...God is going to make it happen. He said, "if it's of God, there is nothing you can do about it"

My Prayer - Father kick my faith into overdrive. As I step out help me to be secure in my faith and believe you are going to make it happen. Open the doors ahead of me and bring in all the connections to make it happen.

No comments: