Saturday, December 15, 2007

Journey Through Acts (Acts 13)

Read - Acts 13

My Key Verse - Acts 13:12 When the governor saw what happened, he became a believer, full of enthusiasm over what they were saying about the Master.

My Reflection - I was talking about this scripture with a buddy of mine. Sometimes people do need to see something miraculous or supernatural to believe. The governor saw the supernatural manifest right before him and that was the catalyst to his belief.

Gets me thinking: Maybe we do need to see more supernatural things happen in church.

I really feel the supernatural manifestation of God is a strong witness. A lot of people down on poor Thomas...they say he was a doubter, but I think it was just part of his personality and Jesus me him right where he needed it.

My Prayer - Father, put in me a strong belief...one that is full of enthusiasm. Not for just what I've heard but for also what I've seen.

No comments: