Sunday, December 2, 2007

Churches Hatin On Churches

It's really quite funny when I think about it. I have been in Corpus almost two years now. I have lived within two hours of Corpus all my life in various cities.

During the last ten years Bay Area Fellowship has practically exploded and done something in Corpus that has never been done before. This past year they moved into their new 3,000 seat facility and do three services on Sunday and one on Saturday.

Over those past years I had heard so many rumors and things about Bay Area. I'm not even going to go into all of them. The main things is that they came from churches. These churches were blasting Bay Area.

One of the philosophies I had was don't blast a church especially if you have never been to it. I can tell you this, over the past two months I have been attending there as we are getting settled into the destiny God has for us and during that time it has been so awesome.

BAY AREA FELLOWSHIP is the real deal. The worship is outstanding. The messages are awesome. In fact, just a month ago I heard God speak in so many ways to me through the message Pastor Bil spoke. God hadn't done that for me in many, many years. It was like the whole message was just for me.

Two or three weeks ago, Pastor Bil spoke on repentance in probably the best way I had ever heard someone preach on it. Today, he was hitting the hard issues. There is no fluff there my friends.

All I can say is my charismatic/pentecostal friends that are running down Bay Area and any other church. You need to step down and repent. God is using these churches in a big way. It may not fit your style of ministry or your core beliefs but I can tell you this, IT IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: