Monday, December 17, 2007

Blog Links

I've kind of come to a crossroads right now when it comes to my blog links. I left a post comment on another blog about how building community is something I don't see.

Most of my links in both of my blogs are based on people I read. I guess I'm tired of giving props to people that aren't into building community. They are pastors who have blogs and don't allow comments. Pastors who when people leave comments on their sites don't respond. Guy's like Noble, Furtick, Franquiz, Arment, Stevens, Morgan, Batterson, etc...are saying bye-bye in my links. I love what you guys write and you will be in my reader...but no more props. I may occasionally link to you if you have something inspirational but if you aren't about building the community then no link from me. I know you may not care and it may not be a biggie to you but

I know that the world is busy and especially on blogs that have people that leave a lot of comments it is hard to respond to everyone, but I have seen guys like Craig who can do it.

So...unless you are a blog that links me, or who is one who is trying to build community I'm no longer giving you props. I'd rather give the props to people who are small and trying to build community.

So here you go. Here are my blog post rules:

1) If you comment on here on a regular basis, you get a link.
2) You have a link on your page to mine, you get a link.
3) You are a personal friend, you get a link.
4) If I read you regularly and you respond to my comments either through email or in your own comments, you get a link.

There may be others but if I feel you are a blogger that is adding to my community in some way or the other you will get a link.

No comments: