Sunday, December 16, 2007

Journey Through Acts (Acts 15)

Read - Acts 15

My Key Verse - Acts 15:1 It wasn’t long before some Jews showed up from Judea insisting that everyone be circumcised: “If you’re not circumcised in the Mosaic fashion, you can’t be saved.”

My Reflection - It never fails. Make a decision and some people will come along to challenge what you believe. Here you see the Jews show up and tell everyone they aren't saved unless....

You see this happen in the church world all the time. Not only that but you see churches challenging churches on how they do church.

Truth is...stick to your guns. Stand strong, stand fast. Surround yourself with people who will help you stand strong.

My Prayer - Father, help me to stand in what you have done in my life. Let me not add to it or take away from it.

No comments: