Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm Back

We are back from Christmas trip...I've not felt like blogging just yet. I have been doing a lot of twittering though. Last night was spent watching two movies, Deck The Halls with the family and then The Bourne Ultimatum by myself.

This week I have plans to finish up all the little stuff for our new myspace and wordpress sites that I have been building for our church. Mummms been the word on our new name....and I want to release them all at once.

January 6th is the next launch gathering...we are moving to Sunday evenings as Fridays and Saturdays are a tough time. Is there really a great day??? Not sure but we have to choose one that will allow for the maximum access for people as we begin to build what God wants. If you are in the Corpus Area and want to be a part of a church that is going to DOMINATE the area with the life of Christ then join us from 6 to 8 that evening.

No comments: