Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Journey Through Acts (Acts 3)

Read - Acts 3

My Key Verse - Acts 3:6 Peter said, "I don't have a nickel to my name, but what I do have, I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk!"

My Reflection - This is a great example of one of the main dynamics of a Christian's life. Using the gifts that He gives us is one way that we can fulfill bringing the life of Christ to this world.

The big thing is that Peter didn't wait, didn't question or just walk on by. This was a divine interaction in which Peter gave what he had.

It is important that wherever we are we give what we have. Each of us has a unique mix with our strengths, personalities, talents, passions, and attributes. God divinely interacts our lives with others when they or us need it. It is in that moment that we are challenged to give what we have.

My Prayer - Help me to give what I have. To use my spiritual gifts with boldness. Not to hold back in fear. Help me to see around me those that are hurting or need healing and allow me to be used by You.

No comments: