Friday, March 7, 2008

Mind Dumps

Am I the only one tired of posts that are: Random Mind-dumps,18 bullet point Reflections, Sunday Thoughts.

Do you know the kind I'm talking about????

Don't know what big Pastor blogger started it...but everyone jumped on board with it.

Know I skip them altogether. They aren't practical, they are so random with no flow, the good stuff in them is not elaborated on. Plus it's not really good writing.

Right now, when I see them I just skip them altogether.

What are your thoughts on these kind of posts????

Subscribe to my feed to get notified of my next post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm with you man! if i do stick around to look at them it is a very quick skim.

no more mind dumps! no more mind dumps!

Anonymous said...

Dude,

I skipped this post all together, what did you say?

J/K, here is my thought. Why do I want to pick though other peoples dump? It's in the "dump" for a reason, I'll let it stay there.


www.heartforboston.com

Jason Curlee said...

hahahaha...that was a good one and I never thought about it that way.

Ok folks...quit taking a dump on us.