Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Journey Day 4

Today is day three of my 50 day spiritual journey.

Prayer Time - One Hour

Prayer Reflection - Two things I felt God say into my Spirit. "See my glory revealed in you." It was as if He was saying...I'm going to make all the wrongs right and that all I needed to do is let Him be God.

Second was I asked Him what are next move was with the church. "Sit and watch". Now I know that wasn't me...I actually had to ask twice. I'm am not a sit and watch...I'm a run and do. I'm a planner and implementer...I felt Him saying to "sit and watch" what He will do.

Bible Time - Acts 4 Amplified Version

Scripture - Acts 4:8 Then Peter, [because he was] filled with [and controlled by] the Holy Spirit, said to them, Rulers of the people and members of the council (the Sanhedrin),

Scripture Reflection - Much is put on being filled with the Holy Spirit....but is it time we allow the Holy Spirit to control us. Powerful thought. Peters words came because he gave control to the Holy Spirit. Do we want the filling but remain in control? What would our lives look like if we gave total control? This is probably what truly making Him Lord of our lives would look like.

Book Reading - Visioneering pages 95-98 (there were some blank pages before this that's why the numbers skipped)

Book Reflection - It's late I read but I'm not going to update this.

My Prayer - Lord, pour out your Spirit and Fire in me.

No comments: