Thursday, March 27, 2008

Journey Day 6

Today is day three of my 50 day spiritual journey.

Prayer Time - One Hour

Prayer Reflection - Tried to begin the rhythm of early morning. Prayed about 30 minutes then more two and from work.

Bible Time - Acts 6 Amplified Version

Scripture - Acts 6:7 And the message of God kept on spreading, and the number of disciples multiplied greatly in Jerusalem; and [besides] a large number of the priests were obedient to the faith [in Jesus as the Messiah, through Whom is obtained eternal salvation in the kingdom of God].

Scripture Reflection - The message kept spreading and the disciples multiplied. Why can't more people and more churches get this? IT IS ABOUT NUMBERS. If we are doing what God has called us to it will be about numbers. And not just adding...it is now multiplying. That is why I love this idea of multi-sites. You are no longer adding but are multiplying.

Book Reading - Visioneering pages 103-107

Book Reflection - These four pages end the chapter called Going Public II.

Late...not gonna update this.

My Prayer - Lord, I pray more people would go on a journey like this. Work on me being more in tune with you. Help me to hear what you are speaking to me during this time.

No comments: