Friday, March 28, 2008

Journey Day 7

Today is day seven of my 50 day spiritual journey.

Prayer Time - One Hour

Prayer Reflection - The prayer time was broken up through the day but this evening I prayed for about 25 minutes and it was so good...just praising and thanking God for what He is doing.

Bible Time - Acts 7 Amplified Version

Scripture - Acts 7:49 Heaven [is] My throne, and earth the footstool for My feet. What [kind of] house can you build for Me, says the Lord, or what is the place in which I can rest?

Scripture Reflection - What so awesome is that Heaven is His throne and the earth is His footstool yet He lives in my heart.

Book Reading - Visioneering pages 109-112

Book Reflection - These four pages begin the chapter called The Power of Vision.

Imagine if we realized the power of our words and how they can paint a vision for every relationship we may have. Words have the power to point people in a direction...to set their life's course.

As a leader this is especially true. We have the potential to chart the course of our organization or family by the power of the words we speak over others lives.

My Prayer - Lord, help me to maximize others around me. Help me to always be thinking and hearing what You may want to speak to others through me.

No comments: