Friday, February 22, 2008

Two Ideas

Have some ideas in the hopper.

1. Podcast
- We are still a few months out from our church launch but I feel I need to sharpen up my communicating skills. It has been about 5 months since I last delivered a message and like anything if you don't use it you begin to lose it. So I'm thinking about starting a podcast that will force me into prepping each week and delivering a message. I'll let you know when I get it up and going.

2. Open Source - I am thinking of beginning another blog. Ok before you say, "are you crazy?" This blog would simply be a resource blog. One of my goals is to open source the materials from our series. Since I have a lot of materials from my youth ministry days I'm going to begin with that. The idea came from a youth pastor who finished up using my Heroes series. He said it went well and he wanted to know if I had anymore. So I'm sending him four others.

Subscribe to my feed to get notified of my next post.

2 comments:

INTELBLKMN said...

podcast sounds good.

Anonymous said...

Jason,

I love your generous spirit!

I also love the idea of podcasting to sharpen the communication skills!

Good stuff man!