Monday, February 18, 2008

Ownership

This weekend we met for our latest launch meeting. Results have been frustrating. I have several people that have stated they are on board but yet we can't seem to meet together. Something always seems to come up with everyone's schedule.

We are only meeting twice a month right now and at this pace as a team I feel we will never be able to get on track.

I guess it comes down to ownership. Do you really own it? This is something I have seen in every church I've been in. Many watch the pastor run around and do everything.

Life Church will only be a great church when everyone takes ownership in it. It is not about creating a place that is all about putting me out as a personality. I feel I'm going to be a small part of something big even as the lead pastor.

I'm going to use the gifts God has given me. What about you????

Subscribe to my feed to get notified of my next post.

1 comment:

INTELBLKMN said...

If we could all use the gifts that we have been given we could dominate this world for Christ!!
It's only a matter of time, Jason, until others catch the fire that you have.