Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kingsville/Corpus Launch Meeting



Tomorrow Night (Friday 2-29-08) is the Night we will be in Kingsville for our Launch Gathering.

Anyone...and I mean anyone can come out to Young's Pizza in Kingsville and check us out. We changed things up with our location this week to be able to meet with several people in the Kingsville Area...but if your in Corpus feel free to join us.

Check out the details BELOW...and do me a favor....Let me know if you are going or not....just leave me a comment here or one on myspace. You can email me as well at pastorjcurl@gmail.com

Hosted By: Life Church
When: Friday Feb 29, 2008 at 7:00 PM
Where: Young's Pizza
625 W Santa Gertrudis St
Kingsville, TX 78363

United States

Click Here To View Event

To find out more how you can partner with us to change this area visit 300forLife.info.

Photobucket

Subscribe to my feed to get notified of my next post in this series.

No comments: