Thursday, January 10, 2008

Subjective Innovative Church List

With the innovative lists being released I thought I would release my list of the 10 from that list. Of course every list is subjective based on the people who create it.

My list is made up of those on the list that are innovative to my world.

  1. LifeChurch.tv, Edmond, OK, Craig Groeschel
  2. Community Christian Church, Naperville, IL, Dave Ferguson
  3. Granger Community Church, Granger, IN, Mark Beeson
  4. North Point Community Church, Alpharetta, GA, Andy Stanley
  5. Flamingo Road Church, Cooper City, FL, Troy Gramling
  6. NewSpring Church, Anderson, SC, Perry Noble
  7. Elevation Church, Charlotte, SC, Steven Furtick
  8. National Community Church, Washington, DC, Mark Batterson
  9. Willow Creek Community Church, South Barrington, IL, Bill Hybels
  10. Crossover Church, Tampa, FL, Tommy Kyllonen

No comments: