Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Life Church Website

As we seek to build momentum to our September 7th, 2008 launch date, I have worked on creating an internet presence. I had a great friend walk through it all with me to look at the "brand" we are beginning to establish.

Today I completed and added some pages on the site. I also want to give you my philosophy on this. I have always believed in doing the best job with the resources you have available. Currently all of our sites are free sites that we are using to spread the word. As our resources begin to come in, be on the lookout for a revamped version of our website.

You can view our internet presence at the following links:
lifechurchwired.wordpress.com
www.myspace.com/lifechurchwired
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7419532292

Make sure you stop in and add us as a friend. I also have one more secret site that I have been working on that I will be revealing in a couple of weeks.

No comments: