Thursday, January 3, 2008

Getting On Rhythm

I'm a little off rhythm right now. I set out to journal more on this blog and with the holidays I got really out off track. We also started back to work at the school today so that has me busy. I'm getting ready for Sunday evening which is the kick off to our launch team gatherings. Then there is the reading and visioneering I've been doing. All that to say...I'm busy and need to get on track with a schedule. Of course this weekend we decided to do a garage sale.

A couple of things on my block are to get our pastor round table started, secure all the paper work for our church that will initially get it going, spend more time with my family and continue working on our initial strategy.

For all of you out there be praying for us. Pray for God to lead us in every decision we make. Pray for the right people to partner with us. Pray for the resources that He has already made available for His vision.

No comments: