Friday, April 11, 2008

Multi Site and Bay Area

John Atkinson had a great post today called Multi Site Keeps Moving. Make sure you go check it out for info on what we are doing.

Here is an excerpt from the end:

Here's what I love about following your dreams; you don't need to have all the answers, all the ideas, all the skills, and most importantly, all the money, you just need to have faith. If you have faith, God will take care of the rest. I'm living proof of that because I'm sure not smart enough to pull this gig off. Just ask well, pretty much any person on the planet that knows me!
My thought is that if we could do it there really isn't much faith in it at all. Make sure your dreams are the size that it's going to take God to do it. Then, supernatural things will follow.

No comments: